- Recognizing you when you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
Some DCP Maker cookies are deleted at the end of your browsing session, while others persist between sessions. Essential DCP Maker cookies remain on your device for up to 365 days from your last visit to our site. Other DCP Maker cookies remain on your device for up to 365 days from their last use.
Information we collect through cookies
Examples of the information we automatically collect through cookies include:
- Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider
- Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting
- The location of your device or computer
- Authentication and security credential information
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time) and AWS Offerings, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
Cookie preferences on DCP Maker sites
Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking Cookie preferences in the footer of the DCP Maker site.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand privacy settings available to you.
If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in to an account and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit DCP Maker sites. If your browser includes Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP), preferences specific to our sites may reset on an ongoing basis. These resets are managed by your browser, not by us.
Third party cookies
Below is a list of the third parties that may set cookies when you use DCP Maker Offerings. You can learn more about how these third parties use information collected through cookies by reviewing the privacy policies on their sites.
We also embed features from third parties on our sites, and those third parties may set cookies if you engage with those features. For example, we embed chat functionality from Salesforce and videos from Vidyard or our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. These experiences set cookies on your device once you click on a chat link or video player.