How do I sign in to DCP Maker?
To enter into your account and start using the DCP Maker, click on "Log In" in the upper right corner of the main page.
I forgot my username or password
If you’ve forgotten your username and/or password, we can help get you back up and running.
To recover your DCP Maker Name or reset your password, you’ll need to know your registered email address – usually that’s the email address you used when you first joined DCP Maker.
- Go to Log In and click Forgot your password?
- Enter your registered email address and click Send email. We’ll send you an email with a temporary link. The link only lasts for 24 hours. If you don’t see the email, check your junk or spam folder.
- In the received letter we'll show you all of the DCP Maker accounts associated with that email address
- To create a new password in the received letter, click on the temporary link.
- In the Change password page, enter a new password and confirm it again in the box below.
- Click Change Password button
Why am I signed out of DCP Maker after a while?
If you are sign into DCP Maker and for some time it was not used, then for security after 20 minutes is automatically signed out. In this case, to resume operation, log into your account once again by clicking on the "Log In" and enter your username and password again.
I can’t sign in to my account
- Go to this support request page..
- Fill in the details. Some of the fields are mandatory.
- Where it says Name, enter your Name.
- Where it says Email enter a valid email address that we can contact you at.
- If the Subject field was not filled automatically, type in - "[Login issue]"
- In the Message field enter the user name and e-mail address that you used when registering and describe the problem.
- Click Send. We’ll answer to you as soon as we can.