How do I create a DCP Maker account?
Working with DCP Maker requires access to personal account of the user. If you don’t have a DCP Maker account yet, it’s easy to get started.
- Click Create account (or go directly to the Create an account page).
- On the page, enter your data:
- Choose a DCP Maker Name. It must be between 6 and 32 characters, start with a letter and can contain only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores. (without "@ " character)
- Use a valid email address. You’ll need it to sign in. We also use it to send you important information about DCP Maker and any purchases you make.
- Choose a password. It must be between 6 and 20 characters. (And for your safety should contain at least one letter and one number, and is case-sensitive.)
You’ve now created a DCP Maker account.
How to get all futures of the DCP Maker?
To get access to all features and functions of the DCP Maker service, fill in the information about the user to your account, click on "Settings".